practices and procedures
Revised: May 28, 2020
- At this time TPE is in contact with specific families and students whom have been identified as needing face-to-face sessions based on services provided to them. At this time, most clients will remain virtual. If you have not been contacted, please know that virtual services will continue as scheduled indefinitely, or until further notice. We have been teaching virtually for years very successfully. There is neither pressure nor extreme need to resume face-to-face sessions in most cases. If you would like to be prioritized in returning to face-to-face sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to accommodate your request.
- To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our office, please call or email us to reschedule in-person sessions if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus please schedule virtual sessions.
- Until further notice, TPE will waive in-person cancellation fees when sessions are cancelled due to COVID-19 related health concerns.
- To promote social distancing, our waiting room will be closed until further notice and we will encourage parents to wait in their vehicles for students. If this situation causes students undue stress or anxiety, we will make arrangements on a case by case basis. Please contact us in advance of arrival to make arrangements.
- To further protect our clients, our front desk staff will wear masks when interacting with clients and we would request that our clients do the same. We are all in this together.
- All students will be asked to utilize hand sanitizer prior to commencing tutoring sessions. Educators will be required to do the same.
- TPE will maintain an intense focus on cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces in our office in order to deliberately arrest the spread of any germs or viruses.
- Although we have taken measures to provide social distancing in our practice, due to the nature of the service we provide it is not possible to wear masks and maintain social distancing between students and educators during sessions.
- In order to minimize the need for close face-to-face interactions, we now have the ability to send invoices, and receive payment digitally. If you do not have a card on file with True Potential Education, we will encourage you to either mail payments or complete payments online via invoices. Should you need any assistance with the payment process, please contact our front desk at your earliest convenience.