The first dyslexia-focused educational center in Des Moines.
True Potential Education was created to be a quality, dependable resource for children, families and educators looking for answers. Our experience, knowledge and success sets us apart.
true potential education offers:
Dyslexia Knowledge & Strategies
- Earn continuing education or graduate credit
- Registration is open!
- 2020 summer dates and locations
- West Des Moines, June 15 - 19
- Iowa City, June 22 - 26
- Mason City, July 27 - 31
- Printable pdf
- A free class for parents and educators
- Classroom and webinar options
- Upcoming dates
- January 24, 3:00 - 5:00PM
- February 28, 3:00 - 5:00PM
- Choose your own date! Contact us for more information.
Kindergarten - Adult
- Full Diagnostic Assessment
- includes a written report and consultation
- can diagnose dyslexia, dysnomia, or dysgraphia (if applicable)
- diagnosis of additional language-based processing differences (if applicable)
- Dyslexia Screen
- looks for weaknesses in core foundational language areas
- does not provide enough data for a diagnosis
For more information about our diagnostic assessment or a dyslexia screen, click HERE.
Proven methods. proven results. Providers you can trust.
It's simple really.
You don't know what you don't know until you know that you don't know.
We cover the science of neurodiversity, red flags, the social emotional impact, classroom accommodations, and more.
Dyslexia is the most common, and most researched learning difference. Despite this, many students still go undiagnosed and fall victim to the social and emotional consequences of reading and writing difficulties in school.
Don't spend any more time wondering.
Early intervention is imperative — knowledge is power!
It can take months from the time you receive a diagnosis to the time formal help is established. Don't wait another day.
Call today. 515-218-8445